Hospital Sales Specialist - Scotland
Zest Medical is currently partnered with a global leading Biotech company specialising in Rare & Serious Diseases that are looking to recruit an accomplished Hospital Sales professional to join the team and be responsible for their impressive Coagulation portfolio. The role will be part of a highly credible team with a low attrition rate so they’re looking for someone with gravitas to excel in their entrepreneurial environment.
- A proven history of success in a field based sales capacity into the Secondary Care space.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- A motivated individual who is able to prioritise workloads and driven by results.
- Maintain and develop existing key account relationships to drive the growth as well as strategically identifying new revenue opportunities.
- You will be given a high degree of autonomy as to how you manage the territory with a focus on prioritising the ‘high potential’ business opportunities.
- Act as the point of contact for customers within your territory as well as staying abreast of industry trends and utilise this information in the development of new business opportunities.
- Global leading Biotech specialising in Rare & Serious Diseases.
- This is a permanent opportunity where you can make a difference to millions of people who suffer from Rare & Serious diseases.
- One of the most active pipelines in the Biotech scene.
- Secure a highly transparent role within an autonomous company that encourages an entrepreneurial culture.
- In order to secure the services of the right level candidate the client is willing to be flexible on package and will present a competitive offering.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351