IT & Digital Product Manager
IT and Digital Product Manager roles in London. Zest Medical are working with a niche medical and healthcare group looking to recruit an IT Manager with responsibility for their range of digital products.
You will ensure efficiency, effectiveness, integrity and business focus of IT systems and processes and the continuous maintenance, development and improvements to digital products. This includes overseeing IT infrastructure, external IT vendors and partners and the day-to-day IT operations across the group.
Specifically you help to develop all systems and products by identifying business requirements, conducting market & customer research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product implementation.
- Build, structure and manage a high-performing and efficient IT & Product function
- Supervise and manage IT & Product staff and external suppliers
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects
- Reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and improvements to existing products
- Analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Recommend updates and improvements for IT systems & processes, including IT infrastructure and our portfolio of digital products
We are looking for a graduate in computer science or a related technological field who has experience in a similar IT / Digital Product role. Professional Project & Scrum Management Qualifications will be desired alongside experience of using a wide range of business software. My client is a well-established business that holds onto its start-up mentality and they need someone who can be adaptable to the changing nature of their business model and looks to add value across all areas of the business. If you have what it takes to help drive a business forward through your creative management style we would love to hear from you.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723