Medical Affairs Manager - Germany
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Please note, a Medical degree is a minimum requirement for this particular position.
Our client is global leader in the protein biotherapeutics space. Their transformative treatments have been improving the lives of patients living with serious, and often rare, conditions for over 15 years. With an extremely strong marketed product list, and well over 20 products in development, they now need an experienced Medical Professional to form part of the Medical Affairs team over Germany, Austria and Emerging Europe.
What they offer:
- A chance to work on exciting new protein modulation therapies in Haematology and Immunology
- Competitive Remuneration package to include base salary, bonus and further benefits
- A stable opportunity with a company showing demonstrable growth, both recently and projected
- Wide oversight of Medical Affairs and ongoing pipeline development with dedicated product lines
- A potential opportunity to be in the running for successorship to the Director in the long-term
Your experience and qualifications:
- Medical Doctor with a background working in the Pharmaceutical Industry – experience holding an Information Officer responsibility under 74a and 75 of the Medicinal Products Act (Arzneimittelgesetz – AMG)
- Ability to be office based in the Frankfurt area with a willingness to travel nationally over Germany with further international travel (as required)
- Fluency in English and German
- Proven understanding of the various Medical, Regulatory, Drug Safety and Commercial requirements placed on Pharmaceuticals in Germany & the wider region, both for marketed products and those in development
- Strong background in Medical input to Clinical Development and study design/oversight
- Experience in providing presentations in the clinical interpretation of study results, safety details and products themselves at various conferences, congresses advisory boards and other events with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability training Commercial Marketing and Sales teams as to Medical product information
Desired but not essential:
- Good knowledge and connections in the Haematology and/or Immunology Therapeutic areas
Your new job:
Please note, the client would like someone based in their offices in the Frankfurt area
- Strategic input to the medical plans of dedicated products in the Immunology and Haematology Therapeutic areas
- Provide training and Medical input to internal Sales, Marketing, Regulatory and Drug Safety teams
- Strategic input to the medical aspect of products in Clinical Trials, including the design and oversight of clinical studies
- Work on the lifecycle management of a number of products, and go through pre-launch activities in the mid-long term for new indications in protein and immuno-modulation
- Serve as the key point of contact for external thought leaders in the Haematological and Immunological Rare Disease space over Germany for assigned products
- Defend study results and / or explain the use of products at symposia, congresses, advisory boards and to various stakeholders externally. Manage publications and the publication plan for the brands
- Establish and build upon relationships on a peer-to peer basis with Physicians in Germany
Our client is willing to provide competitive remuneration for the right candidate. Remuneration will include a basic salary, bonus and other associated industry benefits. Following an application, a consultant at Zest would be glad to give you some more information.
*Please note that Zest Medical - or any division of Zest Business group - will never send your CV to any client without your prior consent.*