Medical Lead - Global Communications - Oncology
Zest Medical is partnered with a Tier1 Pharmaceutical business which is driving the delivery of innovation in Oncology. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Medical Lead with final signatory responsibility to work cross functionally with Medical Affairs and Global Communications chapters to ensure content delivery is APBI compliant and the external scientific community is fully engaged across the therapy areas of Oncology and Specialist Care.
- You will have Medical Affairs experience - an experienced medical signatory with a solutions focussed mind-set.
- A solid grounding in Oncology with the ability to develop high quality relationships within the scientific community.
- Dynamic and personable, leveraging your medical and scientific knowledge to accurately showcase and build enthusiasm with internal stakeholders and the clinical community.
- Demonstrable experience as a strategic partner working cross functionally to deliver a shared vision.
- Leading a broad range of Medical Affairs activities – working collaboratively to ensure global communications are fit-for-purpose across digital and social media activities within Oncology and Speciality Medicine.
- Broad scope - direct link with the UK Oncology Medical team in addition to global brand and communications.
- The Medical Lead will be the final medical signatory (ABPI) for global communication materials.
- Cross functional remit with significant interaction with the Oncology Medical Affairs team and Global Communications chapters, leading on a range of projects.
- Provide scientific expertise, working closely with the clinical community to generate two-way dialogue and leverage the organisations expertise which puts science and research on a pedestal within the field.
- Undertake research programs, analysing medical voice of the customer to help shape decision making and develop action plans for the medical strategy.
- Work with compliance and global cross functional teams responding to ABPI code complaints.
- Tier1 Pharma – Well-resourced with a large and exciting pipeline.
- Global leader with a significant number of breakthrough therapies coming to launch.
- Champions employee engagement and cross functional approaches to delivering objectives.
Our partner is committed to securing the services of a highly talented Medical Leader and is prepared to be flexible on remuneration in line with experience.
Full disclosure including company details and a little more information as to remuneration etc. can be given after we receive a CV. All conversations and any documents will be treated with the utmost of confidence from the outset.
A quick note on privacy:
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724