Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Hematology / Bleeding
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Medical Science Liaison - Acquired Bleeding
(permanent position / fulltime)
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provides medical expertise to ensure the proper development of new products and the optimal positioning and promotion of existing products.
- Ensures medical activities related to the promotion of the company's products are compliant.
- Ensures proper information distribution, documentation, labelling and promotional materials for marketed products in compliance with corporate standards and government/industry regulations.
- Collaborates closely with Marketing.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the Business Team to develop strategic medical, scientific and relationship management plans
- Key member of the new product introduction process and responsible for leading medical activities required for this process
- Interact responsibly and within governance and compliance guidelines (and/or relevant Country Codes) with targeted health care professionals, professional associations and other key stakeholders
- Assist with publication planning and presentations of data at medical & scientific meetings
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of the designated therapeutic area(s), pipeline and the competitive landscape
- Provide training and education of relevant stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or a Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Prior Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry experience (medical, clinical or specialty products expertise)
- Ability to apply and leverage scientific and medical knowledge is essential
- Experience in one of our Therapeutic Areas, ideally Acquired Bleeding, is desirable
- Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with external experts
- Demonstrated working knowledge of regulations governing information provision/interactions with customers within the pharmaceutical industry as well as strong medical governance capabilities