Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Hematology / Bleeding
Medical Science Liaison / MSL - Hematology / BloodBreda, NetherlandsReference: 3122
Medical Science Liaison - Acquired Bleeding
(permanent position / fulltime)
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provides medical expertise to ensure the proper development of new products and the optimal positioning and promotion of existing products.
- Ensures medical activities related to the promotion of the company's products are compliant.
- Ensures proper information distribution, documentation, labelling and promotional materials for marketed products in compliance with corporate standards and government/industry regulations.
- Collaborates closely with Marketing.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the Business Team to develop strategic medical, scientific and relationship management plans
- Key member of the new product introduction process and responsible for leading medical activities required for this process
- Interact responsibly and within governance and compliance guidelines (and/or relevant Country Codes) with targeted health care professionals, professional associations and other key stakeholders
- Assist with publication planning and presentations of data at medical & scientific meetings
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of the designated therapeutic area(s), pipeline and the competitive landscape
- Provide training and education of relevant stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or a Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Prior Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry experience (medical, clinical or specialty products expertise)
- Ability to apply and leverage scientific and medical knowledge is essential
- Experience in one of our Therapeutic Areas, ideally Acquired Bleeding, is desirable
- Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with external experts
- Demonstrated working knowledge of regulations governing information provision/interactions with customers within the pharmaceutical industry as well as strong medical governance capabilities
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672