Medical Science Liaison / MSL - Oncology - Texas
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Please note: MSL experience in Oncology is required for this position. The company we're working with is also looking only at candidates who have established networks in Texas and are based in state.
Are you an experienced, oncology focussed Medical Affairs professional covering a Texas South West/South Central territory in the US?
Our client, a growing Pharmaceutical company has requisitioned Zest Medical to find a Medical Science Liaison to work across their fantastic portfolio and pipeline of Diagnostics and Therapies. This will be a home/in-field based opportunity within a medium sized business anticipating rapid growth, and will form part of a larger plan to put the structure in place to manage it.
- MSL experience in Oncology (2+ years) covering Texas.
- PhD, PharmD, MD or equivalent with a network within the Oncology space.
- Strong KOL base and understanding of the Oncology market.
- An understanding of relevant ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relating to Clinical Research.
- An awareness of regulatory requirements for new Pharmaceutical and Diagnostic products.
- An understanding of drug-launch requirements and their impact on in-field Medical Affairs Strategy.
Your new job:
- Work to develop and build on professional relationships and partnerships within the Oncology KOL base covering Texas and the South West US.
- Share scientific data with Health Care Practitioners (HCPs) and convey information as to marketed and upcoming products concisely.
- Work across the Diagnostic and Therapeutic portfolio, including developing products.
- Act as a Medical input for upcoming clinical trials.
- Respond to medical enquiries as required.
- Identify potential opportunities for research within the market and work cross functionally to draw them to the attention of other members of the team.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to provide input to feasibility for Clinical Research sites.
- Provide Medical training to colleagues as required.
- Work closely with regulatory, commercial, marketing etc. for any new product launches, ensuring that the territory is ready and aligned with the broader Medical Affairs plan.
Your new company:
- A relatively young and growing SME Pharmaceuticals company.
- Strong portfolio of marketed products, and a growing pipeline of developing ones.
- Recent large corporate backing.
Our client is willing to be market-led, and want to provide an attractive package for the right person. Salary will include a basic, bonus and other industry benefits – a consultant at Zest would be more than happy to give more information after going through your background.
Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline, so please apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately. Alternatively, get in touch with Jason Cox to learn more.
*Please note, Zest Medical - or any division of Zest Business group - will never send your CV to any of our clients without gaining your consent first.*