Medical Secretary - Private Clinic - Central London
Private Clinic Vacancies and Medical Secretary Jobs based in Central London.
A prestigious private clinic based in Central London are looking to recruit a full time Medical Secretary. The clinic specialises in ENT and deals with a variety of conditions such as throat, sinus, hearing and balance issues.
From an initial appointment booking through to their consultation at the clinic and after-care, the Medical Secretary will ensure every patient receives first-class patient care and service throughout their journey.
Medical Secretary – The Role
- Family run business which has been established for nearly 20 years
- Work alongside well renowned specialist Doctors
- Dealing with initial enquires and bookings for patients
- The calm, smooth and efficient operational running of the doctors’ consultations with patients
- Delivering outstanding clinical and administrative support to the doctors, pre, during and post-consultation
- Adhering to the guidelines of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and other regulators in all administrative aspects of the clinic
- Consistently delivering an amazing patient journey
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the clinic remains pristine - creating a peaceful, well-appointed, clean and welcoming environment for our patients at all times
- Chasing medical results
- Dealing with private healthcare insurers
- Theatrical bookings
- Limited typing as most of it is outsourced
- Dealing with same day appointments
- Remaining up to date with all clinic communications and keeping patients informed with updates to clinic policies and pricing.
Medical Secretary - Requirements
- 2+ years experience of working in a premium, private medical practice in a Medical Secretary or Patient Liaison role
- Experience of serving affluent patients and consistently delivering a premium service that exceeds their expectations
- A genuine commitment and passion for delivering outstanding levels of patient care and customer service
- A track record of working in a busy working environment and dealing with a high volume of patient/customer enquiries
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient with an excellent eye for detail
- A calm, professional and warm telephone manner
- Diplomacy, gravitas and a calm sense of assurance, particularly under pressure
- Excellent keyboard and IT application skills including Microsoft Office
- First-class communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
The clinic opens Monday to Friday and shifts will rotate on a tri-weekly basis. 8am to 4.30pm, 9am to 5.30pm, 10.30am to 7pm
This role offers a very competitive salary of between £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726