Medical Writer - South Manchester
Zest Medical Recruitment is looking to recruit a Medical Writer on behalf of a healthcare communications agency South of Manchester. This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced writer who would enjoy working on a range of diverse projects across a range of therapy areas. To be considered for this role you should hold a Life Sciences PhD and have at least 18 months’ experience within a medical communications agency.
As a Medical Writer, you will be responsible for the production of high-end scientific and educational materials for the pharmaceutical industry. This role will involve writing and managing projects for a wide range of printed and multimedia materials across multiple therapy areas, as well as building relationships with clients.
- Research, write or edit and proof a broad range of materials for medical and marketing pharmaceutical clients. You will be working across a range of therapy areas, interpreting and understanding the market landscape.
- Provide editorial support in preparation for client-sponsored meetings, including development of meeting content, faculty support and data gathering.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the regulatory environment within which your work sits (GPP, ICMJE, ABPI) and ensure your deliverables comply with these codes.
- Support and mentor associate medical writers. In parallel with the editorial lead, review scientific content of written materials for other writers. Also brief other team members (including freelancers).
- Confidently and proactively communicate with clients, providing effective solutions. As the primary point of contact you will drive the day-to-day management of all assigned projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but successful team where you will be recognised for your contribution. The team members within this company are offered a high level of empowerment and trust in their roles allowing many opportunities for personal development. The office environment is professional yet relaxed and welcoming.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724