Medical Writer - South Manchester
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Medical Recruitment is looking to recruit a Medical Writer on behalf of a healthcare communications agency South of Manchester. This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced writer who would enjoy working on a range of diverse projects across a range of therapy areas. To be considered for this role you should hold a Life Sciences PhD and have at least 18 months’ experience within a medical communications agency.
As a Medical Writer, you will be responsible for the production of high-end scientific and educational materials for the pharmaceutical industry. This role will involve writing and managing projects for a wide range of printed and multimedia materials across multiple therapy areas, as well as building relationships with clients.
- Research, write or edit and proof a broad range of materials for medical and marketing pharmaceutical clients. You will be working across a range of therapy areas, interpreting and understanding the market landscape.
- Provide editorial support in preparation for client-sponsored meetings, including development of meeting content, faculty support and data gathering.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the regulatory environment within which your work sits (GPP, ICMJE, ABPI) and ensure your deliverables comply with these codes.
- Support and mentor associate medical writers. In parallel with the editorial lead, review scientific content of written materials for other writers. Also brief other team members (including freelancers).
- Confidently and proactively communicate with clients, providing effective solutions. As the primary point of contact you will drive the day-to-day management of all assigned projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but successful team where you will be recognised for your contribution. The team members within this company are offered a high level of empowerment and trust in their roles allowing many opportunities for personal development. The office environment is professional yet relaxed and welcoming.