Product Manager - Digital Mental Health
Transform the way mental health problems are treated globally and be part of a mental health revolution. Our partner is delivering a multi-disciplinary approach to design new mental health tools, pooling the resource of world leading Scientists, Clinicians and Natural Language Processing Engineers.
Do you see yourself being an integral part of developing the next-generation of mental health interventions which puts the patient voice at the core of the design alongside an outstanding international team? If so, this could be the job for you!
- Commercial experience gained within the Life Sciences, Biotech, Medical Devices or Healthcare Services sector.
- Experience with software / tech platforms.
- Self-led and disciplined with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Rapidly expanding portfolio so you will be provided with a high degree of autonomy.
- Willingness to take on board new ideas and an ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop & implement a Product Management plan, defining the direction for new products and services for a product category.
- You will be involved in new product launches, providing input in order to ensure the service offering is ‘fit for purpose’ and meets market demands.
- Develop a clear sales message for new product launches, including the creation of training documents and customer support materials.
- Conduct market research to assess competitor activity, sales opportunities and new product development opportunities – You will be the in house expert for your product and the industry.
- Evaluate and act on opportunities and threats associated with the competitive landscape and key trends in your market.
- Evidence based Digital Mental Health company which is developing a range of Digital Therapeutics and tech enhanced mental health interventions.
- High growth business, experiencing exponential growth having secured a £50M+ Series B.
- Pivotal moment in the company’s history as they undertake a highly ambitious, transformative programme to apply their unique data-set to deliver accessible and best in class Mental Health treatments.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package and stock options available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351