Zest Scientific recruitment has been instructed to identify an accomplished Product Manager with experience working in the Clinical Research industry with knowledge of software management, who can manage our client’s growing product portfolio. Our client offers enterprise software solutions to the pharmaceutical and medical device industry through their software application, offering personalised services to a growing customer base. This is an exciting opportunity to manage the end-to-end life cycle of an expanding portfolio, supporting with new and existing software products in the clinical trials market.
- Previous Product Management experience forged within the Clinical Trials vertical.
- An organised individual with product life cycle experience with the ability to prioritise product requirements and demands effectively.
- Experience of UX/UI Methodologies and best practice and ability to manage software requirements backlogs.
- A good communicator - articulate and present complex concepts in a professional manner across departments and when interacting with clients.
- An adaptable individual who can present the functionality and features of the software products within the portfolio to a large group.
- Ability to work independently and be able to analyst product and market performance, being able to highlight and recommend improvements.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the design, development and delivery of products to market, providing a high level of understanding of current market trends.
- Managing end-to-end lifecycles of the product portfolio and developing strategies, being aware of any regulatory changes to be able to adapt and adjust product strategies if necessary.
- Ensure market and customer requirements are captured and documented accurately, participating in customer meetings to obtain feedback on products and services and convey these to the Development team effectively.
- Take ownership of product management and initiatives to ensure the successful delivery of targets.
- Provide expertise in the functionality and design of the products to enable the sales and marketing teams to be as effective as possible.
- Identify market opportunities and trends by performing market research and analysis in target industry sectors.
- Join a leading organisation focused on delivering personalised service excellence to clients offering tailored solutions within the clinical trials market.
- Highly visible role with a comprehensive software services portfolio within an organisation that are experiencing exponential growth.
- Outstanding personal and professional development opportunities, developing your network and providing you with global exposure.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is willing to be flexible on package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352