Product Manager - Digital Therapeutics
Zest Scientific recruitment is searching for a Product Manager with experience in Healthcare, Scientific, Biotech or Digital/Software platforms. Our client partner is experiencing exponential growth and is transforming the way Mental Health Care is delivered.
The organisation has recruited an outstanding international commercial team who has subsequently identified a wealth of prospective new revenue opportunities. The challenge is to identify an accomplished Product Manager to work from the Cambridgeshire office who demonstrates the ability to take ownership from initial market assessment, delivering a cohesive Product Management plan which enables the business to capitalise on these opportunities.
- Commercial experience gained within the Life Sciences, Biotech, Medical Devices or Healthcare Services sector.
- Experience with software / tech platforms.
- Self-led and disciplined with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Rapidly expanding portfolio so you will be provided with a high degree of autonomy.
- Willingness to take on board new ideas and an ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop & implement a Product Management plan, defining the direction for new products and services for a product category.
- You will be involved in new product launches, providing input in order to ensure the service offering is ‘fit for purpose’ and meets market demands.
- Develop a clear sales message for new product launches, including the creation of training documents and customer support materials.
- Conduct market research to assess competitor activity, sales opportunities and new product development opportunities – You will be the in house expert for your product and the industry.
- Evaluate and act on opportunities and threats associated with the competitive landscape and key trends in your market.
- This is a permanent opportunity where you can make a difference to millions of people who suffer from common mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
- It’s very easy to be passionate about a service which provides excellent clinical outcomes and high levels of patient engagement.
- Outstanding personal and professional development as the business scales up operations and allocates further resource into AI based therapy monitoring systems.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which has an incredibly rare dataset and is experiencing exponential growth.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351