Product Manager - Software Platform
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific recruitment is searching for a Product Manager with experience bringing Software platforms to the market and a passion for user experience. The Product Manager will join one of the hottest start-ups in the Cambridge research / tech community which is transforming the way Mental Healthcare is delivered.
- Software Product Management experience gained in a transferable sector with a proven track record working in eComerce and online booking systems.
- Demonstrable experience bringing software platforms to the market with user experience at the heart of your work.
- Experience within the Healthcare/Biotech industry not essential.
- Candidates need to demonstrate a passion for making a positive social impact to the Healthcare industry.
- Self-led and disciplined with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop & implement a Product Management plan, defining the direction for new products and services for a product category.
- You will be involved in new product launches, providing input in order to ensure the service offering is ‘fit for purpose’ and meets market demands.
- Develop a clear sales message for new product launches, including the creation of training documents and customer support materials.
- Conduct market research to assess competitor activity, sales opportunities and new product development opportunities – You will be the in house expert for your product and the industry.
- Evaluate and act on opportunities and threats associated with the competitive landscape and key trends in your market.
- This is a permanent opportunity where you can make a difference to millions of people who suffer from common mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
- It’s very easy to be passionate about a service which provides excellent clinical outcomes and high levels of patient engagement.
- Outstanding personal and professional development as the business scales up operations and allocates further resource into AI based therapy monitoring systems.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which has an incredibly rare dataset and is experiencing exponential growth.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.