Recruitment Business Partner - Healthcare - Hybrid working
Recruitment Business Partner – Healthcare – Hybrid working (2 days in office / 3 remote)
Zest Business group is proud to be partnering with a hungry and dynamic healthcare provider and we have been instructed to identify an experienced Recruitment Business Partner / Talent Acquisition professional who has a deep passion for delivering a full recruitment service focused on relationship building and a unique opportunity to showcase your capabilities in a business that is rapidly growing
This is a busy hands-on recruitment role where you will be responsible for recruiting healthcare specialists for a dedicated geographical area of the country.
- Proven and successful experience in Talent Acquisition / Recruitment either in-house or an agency environment
- Demonstrated success of recruitment delivery in a complex multi-site business environment
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Strong account management/stakeholder management, interpersonal, organisational, written, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Experience of driving a social media strategy to increase volumes of direct hires
- Working in conjunction with an Area Manager as a Business Partner to deliver on all recruitment needs for an area, working with all relevant Managers at ground level.
- Collaborating with all stakeholders and able to manage multiple roles and business projects at one time, being in the detail, as much as helping to implement the strategy.
- Delivering on results whilst developing the team around you to ensure that the whole business is supporting in achieving your recruitment strategy.
- presenting your monthly successes, challenges and opportunities in Monthly Forecasting meetings with the COO, FD and several other Senior members of the team.
- Help to develop strong recruitment strategies with succession plans for critical roles
- A leading provider of comprehensive NHS and private health care services with operating through a practices across England and Wales. Providing their consultants with excellent facilities in addition to highly-skilled and trained support staff to help them to provide their patients with the treatments that they want and need
- A growing successful business with ambitious expansion plans
- An employer of choice who fosters personal development and a great working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and will offer a salary up to £40,000 plus benefits and company car allowance. Zest Business Group is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723