Sales Executive (Graduate) - HealthTech
Are you an ambitious Life Sciences or Business graduate with a keen interest in Digital Health? Zest Scientific are partnered with a pioneering HealthTech company empowering patients worldwide with reliable, accessible support tools and information through the creation of exciting and impactful interactive programmes.
They’re looking for a Sales Executive to join the team working closely with business development, content creation, marketing and clinical teams identifying opportunities for the company to build and deliver solutions for the life sciences industry, healthcare providers and patient advocacy groups.
- Educated to degree level (minimum) in Life Sciences of Business
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills.
- You are a self-starter with an ambitious mind-set who is comfortable working autonomously.
- Enterprising and commercially astute candidate who works best when work is related closely to results.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts as the company provides outstanding technical training and support to ensure first class product knowledge.
- Excellent relationship builder and first class communicator.
- Build a sales pipeline by identifying leads and qualifying opportunities as well as regular market intelligence research.
- Work cross-collaboratively with the wider business (Marketing, Clinical, Creation) raising the company profile within the life sciences space.
- Preparing proposal research materials and supporting on proposal briefs, presenting key data internally.
- Highly visible position with significant scope for autonomy and progression.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development with a strong support network and training on offer.
- A pioneering Digital Health start-up which has developed a unique patient engagement platform.
- High growth phase of the business, securing commercial partnerships in the UK and globally with the opportunity to progress up the Business Development team.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351