Senior Medical Science Liaison - Immunology - Women's Cancer
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
As you’ll well know, Oncology therapies have a huge potential to change lives, and few fields are perhaps as much at the cutting edge of modern science as the immunomodulatory therapies promising to redefine how Cancer can be treated. What better opportunity then to have a chance at bringing multiple such drugs through Comparative Trials, Registration and into market?
This is a personnel build designed to supplement a Medical team in place following an acquisition. There are two roles available, each covering a variety of indications, including Ovarian and Breast Cancer.
One will cover a territory of Scotland, North East UK & Ireland, and the other the North West, North Midlands and North Wales.
Please note, these therapies are soon to be brought to market and this role will set the foundations for a successful launch - the team can therefore only consider someone with former MSL/Med Advisor experience.
- A people person’s role – as is always essential for an MSL, you will be the interface between HCPs and the business, working in a matrix environment internally in preparation for a planned launch following comparative trials.
- More than general medical management – they’re looking for someone with the experience to take a hold of the therapy and give real, experienced and weighed input to the Commercial, Access, Marketing and Product teams.
- Immuno-Oncology - focus on the Immunomodulatory Women’s Cancer therapeutics moving through pivotal trials and Registration.
- Pipeline! – This is a role designed for someone looking to pave the way for the success of these therapeutics in the short term, and many more as the cellular and immunology programmes progress. On top of being the external liaison, they need someone who understands how to effectively input to the Development programme (feasibility, site selection) and wider (RWE etc.)
What’s the team like?
- Experienced Management – Your MSL Leader has been there themselves. After an impressive professional history in Clinical Trials, they moved into Medical Affairs, were highly successful and moved to a leadership position. To date, they’ve managed teams of MSLs for multiple years, and understand what makes a great team.
- Small/Medium sized MSL group – We’re waiting on confirmation, but we understand the team will be one of between 4 and 6, covering a variety of programmes and indications.
- A variety of backgrounds – diversity can be found in this team. There are academic professionals, nurses, Pharmacists and Medics. If you have a Clinical Trials background to compliment, then all the better; they’re open to considering a variety of experiences though.
And the Company?
- Successful Pharma – Well resourced, and a large pipeline – still a small and agile MSL team though.
- Great pipeline – significant number of Therapeutics in development, at varying stages.
- Value placed on Trust throughout the role – this is an influential appointment, and they’re looking for someone who is happy, able and comfortable to pave the way for a successful launch.
You’ll need more information obviously, which I’d be happy to provide on a short call. Full disclosure including company details and a little more information as to remuneration etc. can be given after I receive a CV. All conversations and any documents will be treated with the utmost of confidence from the outset.
A quick note on privacy:
Zest Medical – or any division of Zest Business Group – will never send your CV or personal details to any of our clients (existing or speculative) without your express consent, given after a conversation about the specific role with which we’re dealing at the time.
Any personal details sent to us will be treated according to GDPR regulations.