Service Delivery Director, eCOA
eCOA isn’t the first product offering for this company; they need a specialist, and we’re hoping that’s where you come in…
What’s the situation?
They’re a publically floated, demonstrated leader in the Neurological and CNS space, providing crucial outcomes support to Pharma, Biotech and CROs as they bring cutting edge Neurological therapies to market.
They’ve built their good name as both a technological disruptor, and a Research driven specialist. Over 1M patients have been treated in combination with their technology, and over 100,000 Research papers have been written across thousands of clinical trials and hundreds of neuro-degenerative and CNS conditions.
Having nurtured this outstanding reputation as a Neuro focused leader, their existing clients began indicating a desire for a full eCOA solution, either to be used in combination with their already successful platform, or standalone to it.
So, they’ve gone away and developed one, tailored to their client’s needs and capable of being customized in a matter of days.
As a result, revenue has grown 50% YOY, and a new eCOA iteration with a host of new features is due to roll out soon following further Product Development hires in the last 18 months.
So why are they looking?
The Business Development team (based in the US) is bringing in a number of contracts across both the core product and their new eCOA platform, and the sales book is looking extremely healthy for the coming year.
What they don’t have though is a service delivery expert. Someone (based remotely in the UK, EU or US) to report to the CCO and:
- Take responsibility for the whole eCOA solution
- Engage with clients
- Work with Business Development in developing and closing opportunities
- Deliver technical sales presentations
- Identify stakeholders and KOLs in the eCOA space
- Handle post-sales questions, concerns, upgrades or developments
- Input to product teams on new, improved iterations of the eCOA offering
- And as things grow, build out the whole eCOA solutions team.
And who are they looking for?
Strong, solution based, project management experience
- Working across a variety of functions to go from conceptualization, to sales, to delivery and beyond
Extremely strong exposure to all aspects of eCOA solutions delivery
- Ideally from the perspective of a vendor offering customizable eCOA platforms
Experience in eCOA software implementation
- A confident communicator with a background in client facing delivery in the space
Exposure to solution selling in the eCOA space
- Not necessarily directly in sales, but with an overview understanding of requirements and the process
Former experience in software development or programming would be beneficial, but not essential
Something you’d like to chat about?
Please feel free to get in touch with me (Jason) at Zest Medical, or hit apply now and your CV will be reviewed by one of the team here as soon as possible.
Zest is working as an agency on behalf of this client, and as such, a CV may be needed before full disclosure can be given as to the business or detailed information about the role. All CVs and discussions are treated with absolute confidence, and no information is ever sent to any client with your express consent after speaking with a consultant about the specific role in which you’re interested.
Zest Business Group is ICO registered and GDPR regulated.
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672