Technical Sales Engineer - Analytical Instrumentation
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific recruitment is partnered with a renowned global provider of Analytical Instrumentation for surface chemistry measurements who is continuing to grow their European operation. We have been tasked to identify a Technical Sales Engineer with a background in Materials Science / Chemistry to undertake responsibility for sales growth across the UK. This presents an excellent opportunity for a proven Scientific Sales professional who demonstrates the commercial acumen to implement their own sales strategy and the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline coupled with field based sales skills forged in the laboratory sales industry.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts as the company provides outstanding technical training and support to ensure first class product knowledge.
- Be able to communicate effectively – ability to contribution to product improvements by reporting customer suggestions to the development team.
- This is a highly autonomous role and in order to succeed in the role the individual will need to be self-motivated with excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
- Enterprising and commercially astute candidate who is comfortable working autonomously.
- The Technical Sales Engineer will identify opportunities across a diverse selection of target industries which include Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Cosmetics, Academia, Microelectronics and Automotive.
- It is essential that you are able to understand the customers’ requirements / applications needs and ultimately craft a solution.
- Will manage the entire sales process: prospecting, demonstration of instruments, preparing sales proposals / tender documentation.
- You will follow up on new sales enquiries from a variety of sources and be able to prepare sale proposals and
- You will be provided with comprehensive training on products initially at head office followed by training in the field.
- International manufacturer with a reputation for excellence.
- Product portfolio with excellent growth potential in new and existing markets.
- Provides comprehensive training (technical and commercial, consultative selling techniques).
- Supports innovation and initiative, employees are encouraged to implement their own business plan and apply a creative mindset.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.