Training Specialist (North of England) - Residential Care
Zest Scientific are partnered with a highly innovative organisation who are transforming pain management through the use of technology. Ultimately improving the outcomes of people living with dementia.
Our client are growing their Training function, looking for a Training Specialist to join the team and be responsible for leading the in-person training of their pain management assessment product across residential care in the North of England.
- You are a natural communicator, with experience of training in the Residential Care sector.
- Passionate about improving pain assessment processes with a strong clinical background.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, contributing to continuous improvement through relationships built with clients.
- Delivering tailored educational experiences to support customers, ensuring the highest level of confidence and engagement in the product.
- Collaborating with the wider team (Clinical, IT, and Customer Excellence) to advocate for your clients on all things training.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders across client organisations, from CEO to frontline clinicians.
- Remote role with high levels of travel to client visits.
- Global business going through a high growth trajectory continuously innovating and entering new markets.
- Join a team who are mutually driven by the mission of improving the lives of people who cannot verbalise their pain.
- Offer excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351