Associate Director - Global Market Access
Zest Medical recruitment is currently partnered with an exciting global market access and HEOR consultancy who have instructed us to identify an experienced market access professional to join their global market access team. The Associate Director role will be pivotal in providing expertise to support client and project management, working across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure client objectives and deliverables are successfully met. With scope to contribute to business development activities you will use your global market experience to support top pharmaceutical companies and med tech innovators to ultimately deliver optimal outcomes for patients.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the leadership and delivery of global projects across a range of therapeutic areas. This role will suit a curious, ambitious and entrepreneurial individual who is interested in continuous professional development.
- A strategic and creative mind set with excellent project and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate effectively in a team environment to support the needs of the project team and client.
- 6+ years’ experience in a market access role within the consulting/healthcare sector, with practical knowledge of pharmaceutical pricing and market access systems.
- Significant experience in management and delivery of global pricing and market access projects to effectively advise on strategic direction of projects to ensure they meet client objectives.
- Experience in a client-facing position and comfortable with managing client relationships.
- Business development experience – developing existing relationships and experience in proposal and pitch development.
- Lead, manage and ensure delivery of high-quality strategic market access solutions including (but not limited to): market access strategy, pricing research, landscape assessments, payer landscape and decision trend analysis.
- Line management responsibilities – managing a team of analysts, mentoring and developing junior members of the team in project delivery and domain knowledge.
- Contributing to the wider team responsibilities including the development of best practice and standards, training resources and facilitating training sessions.
- Play a key role in actively developing service offerings within the business and taking ownership of initiatives.
- Leading on appropriate aspects of the project, including the intellectual design, timeline planning and ongoing project organisation.
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you will be able to utilise your existing consulting skills to make an immediate impact.
- Utilise your prior global experience to support top pharma and med tech innovators to deliver optimal outcomes for patients.
- An excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with the passion to develop professionally.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352