Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager
Zest Medical recruitment is currently partnered with a unique privately owned consultancy, which due to their success and growth, are recruiting for a HEOR Manager. The company is going through a very exciting stage of growth and has an atmosphere that is both fun and dynamic with great development and rapid progression opportunities available.
The HEOR Manager role is vital in ensuring outstanding delivery of HEOR solutions to clients on time and within budget. You will have strategic oversight of projects and deliverables with full client facing responsibilities as well as playing a key technical role and being hands on when needed. Progression internally will be encouraged as the company continues its success and with this you will be actively involved in the continued growth of the business.
- At least 4 years’ professional experience in health economics within the pharmaceutical industry and/or in healthcare consulting positions.
- Experience working closely with clients to maintain and build working relationship
- In depth experience of project management and process development
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in developing financial models, burden of disease models, cost-effectiveness models, pricing models, systematic reviews, direct/network meta-analysis, survival/statistical analyses, budget impact models, HTA submissions, scientific publications, policy and opinion papers, health service capacity models and iPad models, across a broad range of treatment and disease areas
- Extensive knowledge of HTA assessment methods and processes, and understanding of pricing and reimbursement systems in the world
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Minimum 2.1 in a numerical and/or analytical scientific discipline (e.g. Maths, Statistics, Economics, Operational Science, MORSE, Biochemistry)
- MSc/PhD in Health Economics, Medical Statistics, Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics or Econometrics, or equivalent
- Excellent IT and numerical skills including proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Provide strategic and technical expertise both to clients and internally, and demonstrate experience of developing health economic strategies for HTAs across Europe
- Lead, manage and quality check high quality delivery of health economics solutions for clients to time and budget including (but not limited to): pricing models, burden of disease models, cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models, systematic reviews, direct / network meta-analysis, survival/statistical analyses, HTA submissions, scientific publications and real-world evidence.
- Demonstrate hands on modelling skills, as well as knowledge and practical applications of all relevant methods in health economics
- Client facing responsibilities include leading technical discussions with clients around model assumptions, methods, results, and ability to develop strategic recommendations for clients and provide commercial strategy input
- Manage some of the health economics team, coordinating the team’s workload/resources
- Ensure project management guidelines are strictly adhered to for projects and contribute to the improvement and continuous development of standards in health economics solutions.
Office based in either London or Hertfordshire - flex for some home working
Competitive salary and benefitd package - flexible DOE
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing consultancy during a pivotal stage of their growth. We are working on a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this great opportunity please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673