Zest Medical is currently partnered with a boutique HEOR & Access consultancy that is looking to bring on board a HEOR Director to act as a senior leader within the business. The company is currently experiencing a very exciting stage of growth and has developed a fantastic industry reputation for having great people, producing high quality deliverables, and having a culture that is fun, dynamic and rewarding.
The HEOR Director will provide leadership and direction across multiple projects, and proactively contribute to the continued growth of the business through business development and internal initiatives. You will work directly with the Managing Director with a high degree of autonomy.
This is a senior position that will suit an experienced, entrepreneurial and ambitious professional that is excited to join a growing company that really wants to make a difference to the world by bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- At least 8 years’ professional experience, and at least 3 years’ leadership experience within economic modelling, HTA, and outcomes research
- Outstanding knowledge and hands on experience in the key service areas of economic modelling, HTA, and outcomes research
- Minimum 2.1 in a numerical and/or analytical scientific discipline (e.g. Maths, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Operational Science, MORSE, Biochemistry)
- MSc/PhD in Health Economics, Medical Statistics, Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics or Econometrics, or equivalent
- Experience across a broad range of treatment and disease areas, including management of large projects for clients
- Experience working closely with clients at all levels, building and maintaining lasting relationships with clients and non-health economics stakeholders
- Experience of developing and implementing standards & processes
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Business development experience including lead generation, proposal and pitch development
- Excellent IT and numerical skills including proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Statistical coding skills using VBA, R, STATA, WinBugs or other software, would be beneficial
- Demonstrate advanced modelling skills, as well as knowledge and practical applications of all relevant methods within outcomes research, economic modelling and HTA to drive strategic advice and business development discussions
- Leadership and direction: Recognised leader and accountable for outstanding quality of multiple projects across outcomes research, economic modelling and health technology assessment services
- Provide strategic and technical expertise and leadership both to clients and internal project teams
- Review approaches and methodologies, and provide final sign-off of deliverables
- Create, maintain and implement deliverable processes to ensure operational quality and consistency
- Recommend novel methodological approaches to improve the company’s services, offerings and ways of working
- Review internal development of peer-reviewed publications/presentations
- Business development: Meet business development targets for existing clients and new clients by leading proposals and pitches to convert business leads, and actively manage the development of new offerings
- Line management and internal initiatives: Support team members with their personal development plans, be a first point of contact for any questions or issues, and provide actionable and constructive feedback to help team members grow. Sign-off multiple internal initiatives which contribute to the company’s vision, mission and culture
- Remote working or hybrid dependant on individual preference.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Competitive salary and benefits package – flexible DOE
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351