Health Economics Principal
Zest Medical is partnered with a dynamic MA & HEOR consultancy looking to strengthen their Health Economics & Outcomes Research division. Growing as they experience increasing market demand, the company is looking to identify an individual to develop their senior leadership team.
The Health Economics Principal will provide strategic direction, support business development and collaborate on internal initiatives, ultimately being a fantastic next step for an individual passionate about making a difference to the world by improving patient outcomes.
- Advanced expertise and knowledge within outcomes research, economic modelling and HTA procedures.
- Proven ability in leadership positions providing mentorship to junior team members, leading client management and driving project strategy.
- Ability to manage competing demands, ensuring high quality deliverables across multiple projects and collaborating on initiatives to continuously
- Prior experience within an international consultancy is preferable.
- Highly visible and impactful position reporting directly into the CEO with significant scope to define service offering.
- Strategic and technical leadership – overseeing delivery as well as driving project and client strategy.
- Providing mentorship to more junior team members, supporting their personal and professional development.
- Involvement with internal initiatives to contribute to the company’s culture and overall mission.
- Specialist Market Access & HEOR consulting firm on an exciting growth trajectory.
- Driven by excellence – team is made up of key leaders in this space and services offered are of outstanding quality.
- Tight-knit, innovative and collaborative company culture offering great opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Flexibility regarding working arrangement, hybrid working in London or remote options are available.
Committed to securing the right candidate, this client can be flexible regarding the remuneration package available. To learn more about this apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352