Exciting opportunity to join a leading Market Access & HEOR consultancy which, due to their continued success and growth, is looking to bring on board a HEOR & HTA Director to act as a senior leader within the business. The company has developed a fantastic industry reputation for having great people, producing high quality deliverables, and having a culture that is fun, dynamic and rewarding.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to provide leadership and direction across multiple projects, and proactively contribute to the continued growth of the business within a highly successful company team.
- Advanced modelling expertise and knowledge of outcomes research, economic modelling and HTA.
- Exposure to a broad range of treatment and disease areas, including management of large projects for clients
- Extensive leadership and people management experience providing mentorship and support to others.
- Ability to run multiple projects, develop and implement processes and manage priorities whilst consistently delivering high quality outcomes.
- Key decision maker - provide strategic and technical expertise both to clients and internal project teams.
- Working closely with clients at all levels, building and maintaining lasting relationships with clients and non-health economics stakeholders.
- Support business development function by maintaining current stakeholder relationships and contributing to the development of new offerings.
- Review deliverable processes to ensure operational quality and provide final sign-off.
- Drive development of existing services and offerings by creatively contributing to initiatives whilst remaining aligned with company’s overall mission.
- High growth consultancy that delivers outstanding quality service offerings to pharma, biotech and medtech partners.
- Energetic team driven by a mission to make a difference to the world by bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- Fantastic company culture and work/life balance, currently trialling a 4.5 day week.
- Expanding team throughout EU and US; availability for remote working or hybrid.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352