Market Access Manager Germany, Austria & EEU
Zest Medical is currently partnered with a global leading Biotech company specialising in Rare & Serious Diseases that are looking to recruit an experienced Market Access Manager to join their growing team in Germany.
The role will be part of a lean market access team so has very broad scope with responsibility for all domains of market access in Germany, Austria and EEU. The position will be responsible for achieving optimal pricing, reimbursement, HTA positioning, stakeholder engagement and ultimately access to appropriate patients for the whole portfolio of products across the countries.
- Bachelor degree in business or a relevant healthcare discipline
- 5+ years of relevant market access experience – Landscaping, P&R, HTA, Value Strategy, Stakeholder engagement
- A good understanding of and experience with the German market and reimbursement environment
- Experience with developing and submission of reimbursement & pricing dossiers to key government HTA and payer authorities – experience with AMNOG processes preferred
- Superior communication and strong interpersonal skills with a track record of working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in building strategic alliances and stakeholder relationships for effective outcomes and prior experience advocating with government officials
- A good network with public health decision makers, stakeholders, insurance companies, patient organisations, KOLs, physician associations etc.
- Experience with the GBA and GKV-SV is desirable
- Responsible for identifying and getting optimal access to reimbursement channels for all products across Germany, Austria and EEU
- Develop working relationships with key external channel customers in order to maintain understanding of current market conditions
- Collaborate with global HTA-Team, Market Access and Health policy colleagues and other functional areas to support the development of global and regional market access and patient access strategies to ensure effective launch, opportunities for or defence of the customers’ products.
- Build valuable relationships with payers, local patient groups, other associations and relevant market access and reimbursement stakeholders (e.g. physician associations, hospital associations, that will be utilised to impact payment and access decisions
- Provide support for major tenders and update management on reimbursement changes, healthcare policies, funding legislation etc.
- Office based near Frankfurt full time – flex for 1 day work from home per week
- Travel as required
- Relocation support is available to candidates that need to move home
Competitive salary + benefits package
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673