Divisional Head, HEOR & HTA
Zest Medical is working on a fantastic opportunity within a growing Market Access & HEOR consultancy. Leveraging their market status, the company is experiencing exponential growth and plans to remain on a steep growth trajectory.
The Divisional Head will join the senior leadership team, and undertake strategic and operational management responsibilities, ultimately overseeing project teams to effectively service clients.
- Advanced expertise within HEOR, Access and HTA - understanding of health care and reimbursement systems worldwide with special focus on HTA countries and knowledge of the Market Access landscape in major markets.
- Proven ability in leadership positions providing guidance to junior team members, leading client management and driving project strategy.
- Ability to manage competing demands, ensuring high quality deliverables across multiple projects and collaborating on initiatives.
- Prior experience within an international consultancy is preferable.
- Highly visible and impactful position reporting directly into the CEO with significant scope to define service offering.
- Focus on strategic and operational considerations, ensuring the teams have the resources and skills to effectively meet client needs.
- Strategic and technical leadership – overseeing delivery as well as driving project and client strategy.
- Providing mentorship to more junior team members, supporting their personal and professional development.
- Support BD team contributing to proposals, pitches, and development of new offerings.
- Involvement with internal initiatives to contribute to the company’s culture and overall mission.
- Specialist Market Access & HEOR consulting firm on an exciting growth trajectory.
- Tight-knit, innovative and collaborative company culture offering great opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Driven by excellence – team is made up of key leaders in this space and services offered are of outstanding quality.
- Flexible working arrangement, hybrid or remote working available.
Committed to securing the right candidate, this client can be flexible regarding the remuneration package available. To learn more about this apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352