Global Resourcing Manager - Transformative Medicine
Zest Medical is currently partnered with a boutique HEOR & Access consultancy that is looking to bring on board a Global Resourcing Manager to act as a senior leader within the business. The company is currently experiencing a very exciting stage of growth and has developed a fantastic industry reputation for having great people, producing high quality deliverables, and having a culture that is fun, dynamic and rewarding.
The Global Resourcing Manager will be responsible for building an operational support function to meet the companies resourcing requirements across various parameters. You will closely with Senior Leadership and have a high degree of autonomy.
This is a senior position that will suit an experienced, entrepreneurial and ambitious professional that is excited to join a growing company that really wants to make a difference to the world by bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- At least 8 years’ relevant professional experience in the Life Science space – Market Access and/or Health Economics knowledge is highly desirable.
- Experience of working in a management consulting environment with knowledge of consultancy-based resourcing requirements.
- Experience developing and implementing standards & processes.
- Experience of organising, motivating, managing and developing a team.
- Experience analysing company performance and providing solutions to company issues.
- Execute and implement the resourcing plan while implementing a variety of opportunities for individual’s capabilities and interests.
- Conduct effective forecasting, both short-, mid- and long term to plan and manage resources across the globe.
- Help influence not only the utilisation of available resources by matching business needs but also the development aspirations of the talented teams you’ll be working with.
- Collaborate with business functions to provide input into performance management and succession planning.
- Exciting and growing organisation looking to make a difference to the world by bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- Excellent organisational culture with a fun and dynamic approach.
- Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351