Market Access & Pricing Manager
Zest Medical is currently partnered with a boutique Market Access & HEOR consultancy that is looking to bring on board a Market Access & Pricing Manager to join their growing team in the UK. The role is vital in ensuring outstanding delivery of pricing and market access solutions to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device clients on time and within budget, and actively contributes to the continued growth of the business.
This an exciting opportunity to join a growing company at a pivotal stage of their growth, with great opportunity for personal development and progression. The company is privately owned and has a family feel with a fun working environment and great people.
- At least 4 years’ professional experience within pricing and market access positions within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Extensive, demonstrable experience of developing bespoke market access strategies, conducting disease area and reimbursement landscape assessments, carrying out primary research with payers and other stakeholders, conducting pricing analyses and developing value communications materials (i.e. payer value propositions, global value dossiers, objection handlers etc.).
- Excellent understanding of global (EU5 a minimum requirement) pricing and reimbursement systems and processes.
- Experience of working closely with clients to maintain and build strong working relationships.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Experience of managing and developing teams.
- Minimum 2.1 degree in a numerical and/or analytical scientific discipline.
- Advanced degree (MSc/PhD) in a related discipline desired.
- Excellent IT and numerical skills including proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strategic and technical guidance: Provide strategic and technical expertise, both to clients and internally, for developing bespoke global pricing and market access strategies and solutions.
- Delivery leadership: Lead, manage and ensure delivery of high-quality strategic and tactical market access solutions including (but not limited to): market access strategy, landscape assessments, payer research, pricing and value communication.
- Payer and KOL relationships: Manage, maintain and improve the company’s payer and KOL database and build new payer and KOL relationships.
- Training and development: Lead and mentor the team in developing the following skills to allow high-quality delivery of pricing and reimbursement and value communication:
- Qualitative and quantitative primary research (with global payers, KOLs, physicians and patients).
- Effective and efficient secondary research.
- Consulting methodologies to allow high-quality synthesis of insights and recommendations from primary and secondary research.
- Scientific and commercially focussed writing.
- Designing, structuring and delivering presentations for clients.
- Quality analysis and review: Develop, review and sign-off content for proposed projects, as required
- Client management: Lead discussions around project scope and content, develop strategic recommendations for client products and provide commercial strategy input
- Internal team management: Manage Associates/Senior Associates and coordinate workload/resources, as required
- Project management: Ensure project management guidelines are strictly adhered to for projects and contribute to the improvement and continuous development of company standards
- Thought leadership and internal initiatives: Support the company’s missions and values contributing to thought leadership and internal initiatives (i.e. conference attendance/presentations, publications, product development).
- Collaboration: Create and maintain strong relationships with the delivery team and supporting functions to facilitate future business success
- Office based in London or Hertfordshire – flex for some home working
- Competitive salary and benefits package – flexible DOE
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673