HEOR and HTA Partner
HEOR and HTA PartnerHertfordshireReference: 3289
Exciting opportunity to join a top global pharma company striving towards better patient outcomes. The remit of the HEOR and HTA Partner role extends to delivering of payer and patient-driven evidence generation in support of reimbursement and HTA submissions.
- An enthusiastic and driven individual looking for a role where they can utilise their previous experience as well as continue to develop professionally.
- Expertise in HTA submissions, pricing and reimbursement procedures and the payer landscape in the UK territory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills applied to ensure great management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Holistic exposure to evidence generation projects, from strategic conception to fulfilling deliverables and implementation.
- Ability to work independently as well as cohesively with the team members in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Highly visible role in expanding Health Outcomes team.
- Support reimbursement submissions by designing, developing and implementing evidence generation strategies.
- Creatively apply expertise of UK HEOR and HTA landscape to drive the team’s strategic direction.
- Maintain and implement process improvements strategies to ensure quality and consistency.
- Engagement with and management of external vendors, ensuring project efficiency and productivity.
- World-class pharmaceutical company that is a pioneer in research-focused healthcare.
- Outstanding reputation on a global scale which they have curated through over 100 years of work.
- Fantastic company culture where employees are supported, included and valued.
- State-of-the-art headquarters to be utilised through hybrid working (ideally 2 days a week onsite).
Our client, committed to securing the right candidate, is flexible with regards to the remuneration package. We are working to a strict deadline so please apply now to be considered for this opportunity and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352