HEOR Associate Director
Great new opportunity in a specialised Market Access & HEOR consultancy which, facing continued success and growth, is looking to bring on board a HEOR & HTA Associate Director to support senior leadership. The company has developed a fantastic industry reputation for having great people, producing high quality deliverables, and having a culture that is fun, dynamic and rewarding.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to manage internal teams, provide direction across multiple projects and contribute to growth plans for 2023 within a highly successful company team.
- Extensive knowledge of HTA assessment methods and processes, and understanding of pricing and reimbursement systems in the world.
- Ability to run multiple projects, provide direction for the team and manage priorities whilst consistently delivering high quality outcomes.
- Outstanding skills with ability to work collaboratively in a team as well as independently.
- Keen to develop remit of current role and gain exposure to more commercial and strategic elements of the business
- Creatively apply expertise of HEOR and HTA landscape to drive the team’s strategic direction.
- Project lead – understand client’s strategic objectives, lead project planning and sign-off content ensuring that it is accurate and in line with the client's strategic objectives.
- Become the point of contact for internal team – apply expertise to guide team direction and support development of more junior members.
- Lead client interactions and presentation of deliverables alongside strategic recommendations.
- Contribute to maintenance of relationship with stakeholders and contribute to development of company’s network by working on new relationships
- High growth consultancy that delivers outstanding quality service offerings to pharma, biotech and medtech partners.
- Energetic team driven by a mission to make a difference to the world by bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- Scope for rapid progression – passionate about supporting professional development with a number of examples of individuals on ‘fast-track trajectories’ within the business.
- Fantastic company culture and work/life balance, currently trialling a 4.5 day week.
- Expanding team throughout EU and US; availability for remote working or hybrid dependant on individual preference.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352