Great opportunity to join a leading Market Access & HEOR consultancy which is looking to enhance their HTA and HEOR divisions in line with growth plans for 2023. The company has been on a steep growth trajectory for a number of years and have placed employee wellbeing at the forefront of their development, creating a supportive, fun and dynamic work environment.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to apply your current skillset, refine team and project management responsibilities and capitalise on the extensive scope for progression within a highly successful team.
- Good understanding of economic modelling, outcomes research, and HTA and reimbursement submissions, as well as knowledge across a range of therapeutic areas.
- Project management experience – previous exposure to developing delivery processes and managing conflicting demands.
- Self-motivated individual with outstanding interpersonal skills - ability to work independently as well as cohesively with the team members in an agile environment.
- Driven to personally and professionally develop, as well as to support progress within junior members of the team.
- Varied range of projects delivering HEOR and Market Access solutions to improve global patient access to medical innovations.
- Highly visible role working alongside leading figures in this space who are passionate about investing in upskilling.
- Organisational lead - delegate tasks through considered project planning to ensure quality standards are consistently met.
- Internal point of contact and mentor for junior members with personal development plans.
- Proactively contribute to internal initiatives to strive for company’s overall mission and culture.
- High growth consultancy that delivers outstanding quality service offerings to pharma, biotech and medtech partners.
- Energetic team driven by a mission to make a difference to the world by bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- Scope for rapid progression – passionate about supporting professional development with a number of examples of individuals on ‘fast-track trajectories’ within the business.
- Fantastic company culture and work/life balance, currently trialling a 4.5 day week
- Availability for remote working or hybrid dependant on individual preference.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352