Junior Market Access Analyst
Zest Medical is looking to identify an enthusiastic Junior Market Access Analyst to join a fast developing company who provide global market access strategy to clients, working across top European and international pharmaceutical markets.
This role will be responsible for maintaining the quality of technology platforms and data systems, as well as creating business reports for clients and managing large data sets. You will ideally have a relevant healthcare/science degree and will be able to show initiative and have good time management. This role is London based, providing you with the opportunity to work on global projects with exposure to Market Access and HEOR opportunities.
- Have a degree in Biomedical Sciences, Biology, Pharmacy or related healthcare science with an understanding of clinical trials.
- A good understanding of market access and HTA, with some experience in a market access role preferred - internship etc.
- An enthusiastic and adaptable individual who can bring creative contributions to the wider team to drive product improvement.
- A self-motivated and data orientated individual who can work independently but also thrive within a team environment.
- Experience of data input and validation, being able to recognise key value drivers.
- Be a good communicator – be able to communicate and interact with others to articulate complex concepts comfortably.
- Responsible for managing large data sets and maintaining and developing database platforms.
- Working collaboratively with analysts and consultancy teams being able to identify, extract and integrate HTA and regulatory data.
- Support the international team in performing analyses and producing business reports for clients.
- Contribute to the continuous development and success of projects, being proactive and self-motivated to achieve client satisfaction.
- Keeping up to date with latest economic evaluations, and clinical drugs coming to market.
- Working in a fast growing company who are developing globally across international pharmaceutical markets.
- Exposure to global projects with the scope to work on multiple ventures within the Oncology area.
- Offering Market Access and HEOR development and progression opportunities.
- In order to secure the services of the right candidate they are flexible on basic salary and willing to be led by the market.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352