Learning & Development Manager - Healthcare Consultancy
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Medical is partnered with an industry leading HEOR & Access consultancy that is looking to bring on board a Global Learning & Development Manager.
This opportunity offers a Learning & Development enthusiast the prospect to work with a blank canvas - building the L&D function from the ground up. You will work closely with Senior Leadership and have a high degree of autonomy.
- Be a motivator - Leading by example with enthusiasm and ambition.
- Experience of working in a management consulting environment with knowledge of consultancy-based L&D requirements.
- Experience developing and implementing standards & processes.
- Experience of organising, motivating, managing and developing a team.
- Experience working with a range of learning technologies to deliver learning, manage performance and develop talent.
- Developing & implementing an L&D plan that enables the team to advance their skills and knowledge gaps.
- Cross-collaboration with the wider team to define and design L&D programmes.
- Help instil a culture of self-development - raising awareness of learning opportunities and encouraging a proactive approach to learning.
- Hybrid working model – offices in London and Northern Home Counties.
- High-growth consultancy that delivers outstanding quality service offerings to pharma, biotech and clinical partners bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- Fantastic company culture and work/life balance, currently trialling a 4.5 day week.
- High-autonomy with fantastic development opportunities.
- Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits.
- Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.