Fantastic new role within a Market Access & HEOR consultancy with a reputation for having great people, producing high quality deliverables, and having a culture that is fun, dynamic and rewarding.
Currently experiencing a very exciting stage of growth, the company is looking to bring an Operations Coordinator on board to provide administrative and business support, ultimately ensuring the achievement of targets and KPIs across the teams. You will closely with Senior Leadership and have a high degree of autonomy.
This is position will suit an entrepreneurial and ambitious professional that is excited to join a growing company, driven to bring transformative medicines to the market and improve patient outcomes.
- Previous experience gained in a consulting environment working with pharmaceutical clients is highly desirable.
- Ambitious and proactive individual with experience offering operational support within a multi-stakeholder and dynamic business.
- Driven to tackle company issues and develop strategies to improve organisational processes, while supporting senior leaders.
- Strong organisational skills – able to manage conflicting priorities, analyse performance and hold people to account for their responsibilities to drive team success.
- Excellent communicator with an ability to work closely with the internal team - building and maintaining great partnerships whilst motivating and developing the team.
- Define and execute the operational strategy, ensuring process efficiency and alignment company policies.
- Utilise project management software and work closely with project-based divisions, holding all team members to account for delivering against KPIs and supporting Senior Leadership to drive team success.
- Collaborate with business functions to provide input into performance management and succession planning.
- Support Senior Leadership when making resourcing decisions in order to effectively use the skillset within the team and service clients.
- Work closely alongside junior team members, providing day-to-day support to ensure all team members can deliver in accordance with company-wide procedures, as well as supporting their development within the business.
- Proactively contribute to internal initiatives to strive for company's overall mission and culture.
- High-growth consultancy that delivers outstanding quality services to pharma, biotech and clinical partners, ultimately making a difference to patients.
- Excellent organisational culture - tight-knit, dynamic and collaborative approach.
- Flexibility regarding working arrangement, hybrid working is available.
- Fantastic work/life balance.
Committed to securing the right candidate, this client can be flexible regarding the remuneration package available. To learn more about this apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352