Real World Evidence Lead
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific is partnered with one of the industry’s leading innovators which are driving access to evidence-based treatments in mental health. We are building out a search to identify a Real World Evidence (RWE) Lead to develop and deliver observational studies to address clinical and outcomes research questions.
The position will undertake a global remit (work remotely), joining the organisation at an exciting time in its growth cycle - the successful candidate will be the first Real World Evidence expert within the Patient Access team with significant scope to further grow the function.
- Relevant academic background (e.g., health economics, outcomes research, health services research, epidemiology, health economics, health policy or related fields) with experience leading and completing multiple representative RWE projects.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in the design, conduct and analysis of observational research (retrospective and prospective) pre- and post-approval.
- Experience working directly in the life sciences industry in outcomes research or epidemiology in the EU or US.
- Able to work on projects of diverse scope and complexity as a skilled specialist.
- Comfortable working autonomously - expected to exercise independent judgment within generally defined practices, guidance, and policies.
- Demonstrate a willingness to run with projects and take a hands-on approach to delivery.
- A commitment to changing the treatment pathway with an interest in neuroscience and innovations within the space.
- Development and execution of RWE strategy - leading the evaluation of observational data for their fitness-for-use to address clinical/safety and outcomes research questions
- Provide significant input to define company strategy in innovating, evaluating, and establishing scientific best practices around the design and conduct of observational analysis and accompanying processes to ensure the reliability and validity of real-world evidence
- Responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of observational analyses for characterization of patient populations and outcomes, benefit and risk assessments, and patient-level prediction
- Critically appraising the changing scientific and commercial environment and synthesizing pertinent information into actionable and impactful RWE strategies and plans to support articulation of a product’s clinical and economic value as a direct contribution to preparation for pre and peri-launch activities.
- Providing RWE input to clinical strategy/medical plans, payer-related evidence plans, and regulatory strategies.
- Identify research study needs, design observational database analyses, including authoring proposals, protocols and analysis plans.
- Review and interpret study results from analysis of real-world evidence (RWE) and observational healthcare databases to develop a clinical understanding, present these results to clinical teams, and disseminate scientific information through writing technical reports and peer-reviewed publications.
- An innovator in mental health which is accelerating patient access to evidence-based treatments.
- Delivering transformative treatments, building on pioneering research with an advanced large-scale clinical development programme.
- Targeting areas of unmet need, developing a new therapy model which has the potential to help millions globally.
Market led package – there is a commitment to secure a Real World Evidence Lead who can add significant value as the business develops its first therapy. Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.