Consultant, Market Access - Boutique Consultancy
Zest Medical is partnered with a Boutique Market Access consultancy experiencing a stage of exponential growth that’re looking to identify an ambitious Consultant where you will be given an opportunity to develop in a fast-paced highly successful consulting team.
The Consultant will have a highly autonomous position with broad scope across market access and the opportunity to mentor Associate Consultants as well as learn directly from the vastly experienced Managing Director. You will lead on all aspects of strategic value, market access and pricing projects as well play a key role in developing and growing the business.
This role will suit a curious, ambitious and entrepreneurial individual with an interest in challenging the status quo as well as developing and progressing quickly.
- A strategic mind set with excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- ~ 4+ years’ experience in a market access role within the consulting/healthcare sector, with practical knowledge of pharmaceutical pricing, market access and value strategy
- Experience in leading projects from concept to delivery, coordinating work-streams and presenting project outputs
- Experience in a client-facing position and comfortable with managing client relationships
- Strong knowledge and understanding of healthcare systems and the environment for pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Help clients, ranging from global pharmaceutical companies to medical devices start-ups, make medical innovations accessible to the people who need them
- Lead on all aspects of strategic value, market access, and pricing projects
- Play a key role in actively developing the business and service offerings, attracting new clients and growing existing accounts
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you will be able to utilise your existing consulting skills to make an immediate impact
- Manage, develop and mentor the Associate Consultants
- Competitive salary package
- Highly visible role working closely with the Managing Director on a broad scope of projects
- Excellent progression opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Remote working
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351