Global Market Access Director
Global Market Access DirectorLondonReference: 3282
Utilise global market experience to support top innovators in delivering optimal outcomes for patients.
Our partner aims to bridge the gap between research and consulting. This Global Market Access Director role is an excellent opportunity to deliver innovative access and pricing solutions and ultimately power pharma, biotech and medtech clients through market intelligence.
- Extensive knowledge of global payer systems (EU5, US, LATAM and APAC) within the consulting/healthcare sector.
- In-depth understanding of market access strategy with a focus on pricing and reimbursement, landscape analysis and payer insight.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and utilise existing research and consulting skills to make an immediate impact.
- Significant experience in team management, creatively implementing project strategy to meet client objectives.
- Confident communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Oversight of global market access projects and engagement plans; establish research objectives and appropriate methodologies to complete deliverables.
- Collaborate with other Directors to deliver company-wide strategic vision.
- Business development responsibilities playing an active role in establishing relationships with key clients and meeting service requirements.
- Line management and mentoring responsibilities –lead teams of consultants and analysts, and develop junior members of the team in domain knowledge and project delivery.
- Develop service offerings within the business as well as improvement and implementation of company procedures.
- Global market research consultancy.
- Supports global pharma, biotech and medtech clients in a variety of projects.
- Potential to get involved in creative and challenging projects and company activities that encourage professional and personal development.
- Friendly and welcoming environment where there’s autonomy to explore new ideas and pursue personal areas of interest.
- Competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience.
Our client is committed to securing the right candidate and so remains flexible with regards to the remuneration package. We are working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352