HEOR Senior Manager
Fantastic new role in a leading Market Access & HEOR consultancy which, due to their continued success and growth, is looking to enhance their HTA and HEOR divisions. The company has been on a steep growth trajectory for a number of years and have placed employee wellbeing at the forefront of their development, creating a supportive, fun and dynamic work environment.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to increase team, project and client management responsibilities, and capitalise on the extensive scope for progression within a highly successful company.
- Experience across a broad range of treatment and disease areas and high level of knowledge within economic modelling, outcomes research, and HTA.
- Driven to thrive in a dynamic work environment and committed to developing professionally and personally.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, as well as an ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills applied to ensure great management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Varied range of projects delivering HEOR and Market Access solutions to improve global patient access to medical innovations.
- Point of contact for internal and external stakeholders to ensure team development and client satisfaction.
- Highly visible role working alongside key opinion leaders within this space who are passionate about providing mentorship to support your personal and professional growth.
- Proactive contributions to the team’s growth through internal improvement initiatives aligned with company’s overall mission.
- High growth consultancy that delivers outstanding quality service offerings to pharma, biotech and medtech partners.
- Energetic team driven by a mission to make a difference to the world by bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- Scope for rapid progression – passionate about supporting professional development with a number of examples of individuals on ‘fast-track trajectories’ within the business.
- Fantastic company culture and work/life balance, currently trialling a 4.5 day week
- Availability for remote working or hybrid dependant on individual preference.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352