Learning & Development Director - Transformative Medicine
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
- At least 8 years’ relevant professional experience in the Life Science space, and at least 3 years’ leadership experience within a L&D and/or resourcing capacity
- Experience of working in a management consulting environment with knowledge of consultancy-based L&D and resourcing requirements
- Experience developing and implementing standards & processes
- Experience of recruiting, motivating, managing and developing a team
- Experience analysing company performance and providing solutions to company issues
- Execute a Learning & Development plan while implementing a variety of L&D methods and opportunities.
- Conduct L&D gap analysis and implement individualised learning pathways.
- Ensure all team members are aware of all learning and development opportunities – instil a culture of L&D.
- Collaborate with business functions to define and design the L&D programmes.
- Execute and implement the resourcing process while ensuring high utilisation across teams.
- Exciting and growing organisation looking to make a difference to the world by bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- Excellent organisational culture with a fun and dynamic approach.
- Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.