Learning & Development Director - Transformative Medicine
Learning & Development Director - Transformative MedicineLondon Reference: 3225
- At least 8 years’ relevant professional experience in the Life Science space, and at least 3 years’ leadership experience within a L&D and/or resourcing capacity
- Experience of working in a management consulting environment with knowledge of consultancy-based L&D and resourcing requirements
- Experience developing and implementing standards & processes
- Experience of recruiting, motivating, managing and developing a team
- Experience analysing company performance and providing solutions to company issues
- Execute a Learning & Development plan while implementing a variety of L&D methods and opportunities.
- Conduct L&D gap analysis and implement individualised learning pathways.
- Ensure all team members are aware of all learning and development opportunities – instil a culture of L&D.
- Collaborate with business functions to define and design the L&D programmes.
- Execute and implement the resourcing process while ensuring high utilisation across teams.
- Exciting and growing organisation looking to make a difference to the world by bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- Excellent organisational culture with a fun and dynamic approach.
- Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351