Market Access Consultant
Our partner aims to bridge the gap between research and consulting, and strives towards delivering optimal outcomes for patients. The Market Access Consultant role will be responsible for supporting the company’s global consulting activities by being responsible for team, project and client management.
This is an excellent opportunity to deliver innovative access and pricing solutions and ultimately power pharma, biotech and medtech clients through market intelligence.
- In-depth understanding of market access strategy with a focus on pricing and reimbursement, landscape analysis and payer insight.
- Extensive knowledge of global payer systems (EU5, US, LATAM and APAC).
- Confident communicator and enthusiastic individual with great stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in leading projects from concept to delivery whilst managing client relationships
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and utilise existing research and consulting skills to make an immediate impact.
- Manage market access deliverables and project teams whilst being the main point of contact with the client.
- Collaborate with Directors to drive business development activities and deliver company-wide strategic vision.
- Mentoring and line management responsibilities – oversee a team of analysts, and develop junior members of the team in domain knowledge and project delivery.
- Support the international team by contributing to the continuous development and success of projects.
- Global consultancy with boutique-style market access team on an exciting growth trajectory.
- Supports global pharma, biotech and medtech clients in a variety of projects.
- Focus on personal development - a comprehensive training and development programme for all staff provided.
- Friendly and welcoming environment where there’s autonomy to explore new ideas and pursue personal areas of interest.
- Competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience.
Our client is committed to securing the right candidate and so remains flexible with regards to the remuneration package. We are working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352