Senior Director - Global Market Access
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Medical is partnered with a leading global biotech in order to identify a senior market access leader to provide strategic insight to the global commercial group. This is a highly influential role with a global remit which will shape the roadmap as a number of exciting treatments are reaching advanced clinical development. Based at one of their affiliate offices throughout Europe you will sit on the therapeutic area leadership team, drawing on regional teams in market access and pricing, R&D, medical affairs and external research collaborators.
- 10+ years of relevant experience (health economics and outcomes research / global market access strategy) in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry or related field.
- Significant experience in global evidence generation, market access and pricing leadership with a demonstrable track record leading regional or global teams.
- Experience developing and managing a stakeholder engagement and/or evidence dissemination plan.
- Deep knowledge and/or ability to gather relevant insights on reimbursement and payment policy landscape and global healthcare systems.
- Experience executing HEOR studies using a range of standard techniques, including budget impact and cost-effectiveness models.
- An ability to apply health services and statistical solutions to create comparator data and demonstrate differentiated outcomes for novel and/or rare disease products.
- Highly visible and strategic role reporting directly to the SVP for Commercial Development, you will define and lead global evidence and market access strategies working cross functionally with regional teams in Market Access and Pricing, R&D, Medical Affairs, and external research collaborators.
- As a member of the therapeutic area leadership team you will shape business strategy and go-to-market plans, leveraging influence for investment in evidence and market access programmes.
- Lead evidence and access strategy teams and liaise with internal commercial, policy, medical affairs, pricing and regional market access experts to develop well-rounded and cross-functionally integrated market access strategies.
- Work with regional leadership and local market access experts to develop differentiating evidence and product value dossiers to support country level submissions.
- Innovative global biotech with an attractive portfolio across Rare Diseases.
- Exciting R&D pipeline in advanced clinical development or registration stage.
- International presence, the position can sit within one of the primary affiliate offices in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands or Spain.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.