Senior Market Access Consultant
Zest Medical recruitment is currently partnered with a boutique market access consultancy based in central London that is searching for a Senior Market Access consultant to work directly with the CEO.
The Senior Consultant will have a highly autonomous position with broad scope across market access and the opportunity to manage a small team of analysts/associate consultants as well as learn directly from the vastly experienced CEO. You will lead on all aspects of strategic value, market access and pricing projects as well play a key role in developing and growing the business.
This role will suit a curious, ambitious and entrepreneurial individual with an interest in challenging the status quo as well as developing and progressing quickly.
- A strategic mind set with excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- ~ 5+ years’ experience in a market access role within the consulting/healthcare sector, with practical knowledge of pharmaceutical pricing, market access and value strategy
- Significant experience in leading projects from concept to delivery, coordinating work-streams and presenting project outputs
- Experience in a client-facing position and comfortable with managing client relationships
- Strong knowledge and understanding of healthcare systems and the environment for pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Business development experience including lead generation, proposal and pitch development
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Help clients, ranging from global pharmaceutical companies to medical devices start-ups, make medical innovations accessible to the people who need them
- Lead on all aspects of strategic value, market access, and pricing projects
- Play a key role in actively developing the business and service offerings, attracting new clients and growing existing accounts
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you will be able to utilise your existing consulting skills to make an immediate impact
- Manage, develop and mentor the Associate Consultants and Senior Analysts
- Competitive base salary
- Very generous bonus scheme
- Stock options
- Potential for partnership
- Ongoing personal development, with opportunities to participate in a wide range of external training courses, seminars and congresses
Central London based with home working flexibility
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing boutique consultancy with a passion for innovation and the ability to play an instrumental role in developing and shaping the business.
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673